Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pizza is a staple


Well our refridgerator went out. The second one in 4 months. We don't have much luck with those things for some reason. I have time to blog because everything in my refridgerater went bad over night and sometime today before we realized that the lights were on but it wan't getting cold. Now that I'm not cooking dinner for my family you can look at Cadence in her Easter shirt I made for her. She doesn't realize that it sorta looks like a cat. She would be proud to wear anything I made her, bless her heart.
I leave for Wisconsin Monday for most of the week to work, not looking forward to the cold weather, since we have had some 70 degree weather and spring is on its way here. My mom is coming to keep the girls and they are excited. Bye, I guess we are ordering Pizza.

No comments: