Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

I have enjoyed our little spring break so far. My parents took the girls Wednesday morning, so its just me and old Steven. We have gone to eat lunch the past 2 days and we played golf together. It's been fun. Today I am going to Flowood to do a little Hobby Lobby searching. It has really hit me today that I don't have anyone to pal around with anymore. The Lord has allowed me to have my sewing and crafty work, so I have been busy. You know idol hands and what not.
Allison Schuler called last night to tell me she was going to be coaching the girls in softball. I was pretty excited about that. They start practicing Monday night. We threw around the ball a little bit the other day, and they have a long way to go. Cadence is very serious about it and Cayley is always looking for a way to to something funny (little clown). Of course that reminds me of someone I used to know. Spring is here though. I had to cut my grass for the first time. That seems so crazy because it snowed a few weeks ago. Bye for now.

No comments: