Cayley lost her first tooth, February 15th. Her teacher pulled it out at school. Well Cadence would not rest until hers came out too. Mrs. Kyle was able to pull Cadences tooth out February 24th. Yay! Two weeks in a row the tooth fairy came to our house. Good thing we have a teacher in teeth pulling business.
They just love their teacher. Funny story about that, the girls had to draw a picture of someone they admired or was their hero or something. Cadence was about to start hers, and I asked her "Who is your hero," and "Who would you like to be like when you grow up?" She grinned and said that she would spell it for me. K-Y-L-E. All I could think of was that she was trying to spell Kelly and just mispelled it. I told her that was a funny way to spell my name. She quickly told me that it wasn't me and that it was Mrs. Kyle. Cayley chose Mrs. Kyle too, so I was 0 for 2 on my own kids.



1 comment:
That is too funny Kelly!!!! I love my sweet girls!
Post a Comment