The girls got rollerblades for Christmas (recommend a helmet). This past week at our favorite place in the whole wide world DIRT CHEAP, they had schwinn rollerblades in Mama size. The girls begged, I caved, and now we are Tillers on Wheels. It has all come back to me, except how to stop, that still needs work. I am happy to report that I have only fallen once and I don't even think it was my fault. I thought the safest place for us to skate was behind our house in this secluded neighborhood. It is up a large hill and levels off nicely for skaters. I thought the hardest part would be getting up the hill since I am in such great shape *laughing histerically*. No, the hardest part turned out to be going down that large never ending hill. My skiing days came back to me as I was moving side to side, serpentine like. Until the hard working city of Kosciusko workers, in a large truck, came chasing after me down the hill. I thought my best move would be to roll off in the grass. My feet came straight out from underneath me and I flew downhill sliding in the grass like a large airplane. Falls hurt alot more than I remember. I am not sure if its age or the extra weight and gravity pulling it down faster. The city crew laughed it up with the windows rolled down, mustering out the phrase "you ok?"
Ventriloquist videos
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment