I took the most boring class online all Summer long. Finally got my grade tonight. Made a "B" in Microbiology. That was my last prerequisite for Nursing. Now I only have Nursing 2,3,and 4 left.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Great Picture!!! I was at a scrapbook retreat on the Girl's birthday. It looks like they had a great party. The cake was precious. Give them our love and tell them we said Happy Birthday. I am the one who remembers all of important dates, so when I am gone no one knows anything at my house. LOL! Love you all. It was great to see you when we were down. Take care.
1 comment:
Great Picture!!! I was at a scrapbook retreat on the Girl's birthday. It looks like they had a great party. The cake was precious. Give them our love and tell them we said Happy Birthday. I am the one who remembers all of important dates, so when I am gone no one knows anything at my house. LOL! Love you all. It was great to see you when we were down. Take care.
Post a Comment