Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meltdown

I am having one of those days already and its just 8:30. I know its the mounds of crap I have on my plate right now that is the culprit, but right this moment I feel it is the printers fault. I love my printer, but it has caused me to have a major meltdown crying fest in my kitchen floor. It jammed this morning when I had no time for it to jam and the four other hands that wanted to help me fix it was four too many. Inside I wanted to pick the printer up and shatter it on the floor, but I couldn't afford to replace my wonderful Dell Laser Printer! I hope I am not the only one that can't afford the tantrum they deserve. If I am the only one then my medicine is not near strong enough.
I know God needed me to get to that point in my weaknesses to work. I just needed to run out of steam and look up. Too bad it took the meltdown and the rage against a little machine.

No comments: