
Steven and I finally found him a little car to drive back and forth to Jackson in. We found him a 97 black honda accord for dirt cheap. To acquire this automobile we had to meet Andy at the Taco Bell in Jackson. Yes I said Taco Bell! I am sitting there wishing I had a license to carry a concealed weapon. But in Andys defense he was a pretty cool guy, but the whole thing made me nervous. After we drove around and deciced to buy the car, I got into stealth mode. While he was counting the money I secretly snapped his photo with my handy iPhone just in case. He didn't bring anyone with him, so we had to drive him home. I was following them in Stevens old Z71 with pipes trolling through the ghetto. I got stevens tire iron and had it on the seat with me not exactly sure what I would do with it, but at least I had it. It all went fine and the scariest thing in the neighborhood was the hoards of door to door Jehovas Witness.



No comments:
Post a Comment