I have been without a camera for sometime now. My super fancy one was a super piece of crap and my little dependable one got dropped on the concrete and died. So, I sold them all piece by piece on ebay and bought me a little camera. I must say that I am impressed with it. It has 12.1 megapixels and 5x optical zoom. I had time to research a good one while waiting on the ebay listing to end. It is a panasonic lumix. I can understand what all the junk does, thats the best part. The UPS man brought it Friday night and the kids were already at their grandparents, so I layed on the bed and took pictures of my feet. This is growing trend I see, pictures of peoples feet. Well, here are mine!
Ventriloquist videos
10 years ago



2 comments:
i took pictures of my feet only bc i was at the beach..just so you know! and hey, i am just glad you painted your toenails...
Sorry I didn't know there were rules on pictures of feet. I think I was just too lazy to get out of bed to find something to take a picture of, and I wanted to use my camera.
Post a Comment