The girls are home and I finally remembered to snap a photo. This is how they start their day for school. I bring them into my room and dress them. Then I get them breakfast and they take it easy watching spongebob. I am really digging my camera. I can just change it to sepia or black and white and then snap the picture. My other cameras might have done that, but I don't know. Steven and I also got iphones last week. He gets a discount with Blue Cross, so we upgraded. I am not techy like he is. It takes me awhile to change to new things. I have never been the one to have to have the latest and greatest. If it aint broke dont fix it. The only thing I hate is that you have to be so careful with it and I am like a bull in a china shop. I drop things alot. That is why my phone has always been Stevens hand me downs. It has to be charged alot too and I cant remember my name have the time much less to plug this thing up. But on the plus side this thing is way cool. It is personalized to me. Im not a big music person, so my apps are ebay and craigslist and the games that I like. I walk around with a GPS in my pocket. That just blows my mind.
Ventriloquist videos
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment