Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cadence Anne Mason

 


Omg this girl is something else. She walked around this morning thinking she looked so good. I made them a peace sign shirt last night for 70's day or hippie day. I also made my first hairband or headband in matching fabric, and Cadence was all over that. Yesterday the girls new yellowbox shoes came in the mail and Cadence was so excited. But anyway this morning Cadence put her shirt, her new shoes and headband and walked around with her head high with a swish in her hiney. What am going to do with her? Now Cayley I get, my no frills funny girl, but girly girl I don't get. On the plus side she is thrilled with all the clothes I make her, so her girliness hasn't taken over my checkbook. I'm thinking about changing my blog from "twins twice as nice" to "twins twice as different."

Cadence Anne Mason back in high school. She was way too cute, She was way too cool! How am going to get an education sitting back behind Cadence Anne Mason.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: